[GeoStL] Re: Pix (and the SLAGA forums)

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 08:29:13 -0500

-

Rather than sending it out via email to each and every interested party,
would it not be possible to post it in a forum 'message' somehow? That =
would
make it easily accessible to all.

The same might be done for the SLAGA logo design from the most recent
newsletter. In fact, why not set something up in the forums to post the =
logo
published in the newsletter, allow other submissions, and then create a
'poll' to allow the group to vote on their favorite.

Just food for thought.=20

     -=3D Russ =3D-  ( aka BottomFeeder)

Subject field