[GeoStL] Re: PDA suggestions

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:19:00 -0600

-
I got a Treo 650. Could not justify that much for a cell phone. Could
not justify a PDA. But together somehow I justified it. Now it is hard
to imagine things without it. It may have a smaller screen that a
dedicated PDA, but it works. I don't surf the web or use email from it.
Cannot justify the money they want for monthly service at Cingular, so
the screen size is not a handicap.

I have gotten Plucker and GPX Spinner and they work well.

Probably won't find many Treo 650's cheap on eBay though. But just
thought I would throw in my $.02 anyway.

Brian Nuss wrote:

>-
>Gale;
>Check out this link.  All good suggestions for paperless caching.  I have a
>new palm tungsten e2, but I use it for lots of other things.  Definitely go
>with a palm type device.
>
>http://65.34.18.106/content.php?article.15

Subject field