[GeoStL] Re: Oregon question

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 17:31:00 -0600

-
Don't know about the 550 but on the 400t they are on the description page. They are difficult to see but they're there.

Jason Collier
314-623-0263

On 2/11/2013 5:27 PM, att (milwginny) wrote:
We took our brand new Oregon 550 out today for its first run, and like it a lot. *However* – we couldn’t find the coordinates for our caches, not on the description page or the compass or the map. We’re sure these must be someplace – anyone know? (We put coords in our car’s TomTom to get to the general area, before heading out with the handheld.) Ginny Kiernan Dahlberg, Ph.D. “Speak the truth as if you had a thousand voices! It is silence that kills the World.” --St. Catherine of Siena

Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->