[GeoStL] Re: OT was honey/vinegar NOW Act O' Violence

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:44:52 -0600

-
Sounds like you're raising a family full  of little trouble makers there
ROFLOL!

Please keep  posting  things  like this so on  those days when  I'm arguing
with a kyd who would rather watch 4 episodes of Full House than complete a
20 minute language arts assignment, I can be reminded of one more reason why
we homeschool!

We're not the "typical" homeschool family; we don't homeschool for a lot of
the same reasons as the majority of others. One reason is that I would make
a HORRIBLE public school parent. LOL
After  a  meeting with the teacher *I* might have an Act of Violence report
written up on myself!

"Dear  Teacher, my kyd was late to school  today because there was a new
geocache placed in a nearby county park that we had to be FTF  for."  That
would never fly.

Nancy