[GeoStL] Nice cache for Saturday - going for #25 (and lobocs' #200)

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:25:18 -0500

-
Excuse the cross-post (sent to MOGA forums and Midwest forum on
Groundspeak).
Tomorrow, I'll be reaching for #25 while my father (lobocs) hits #200.  We
want to make it memorable.

We're wanting a cache that will take some time, but not too difficult that
we can't complete it in 3 hours or so.  We'll be starting the cache around
3:30 to 4:00pm, and want to be complete by sundown.  We want it to be one
cache, so it needs to be fun and puzzling.  We would prefer this one take
puzzling at the cache, instead of pencil pushing at the house beforehand.

Does anyone have any specific ideas?  We're looking at the "difficult" one
in Rocket Park (don't have the GC# on hand), so we will also take your
feelings on it if you've completed it.

Thanks a lot for your ideas!

Andrew