[GeoStL] Re: Newbie question...

  • From: "Pam Ekey" <pkekey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:50:34 -0500

-
Good luck on your first cache. If you want to keep the little cachers
interested, it always helps to have a kid-friendly cache to find. That means a
container with lots of goodies they will like to explore and trade. Small
cachers aren't very interested in micros.
However, if you would like to look at a couple of well-planned multi-caches
that have more than two locations to find, look at McNair Park Cache (GC71F0)
and McNair Park: North by Saint Charles West (GC930C), both in St. Charles.
Neither is as tricky as an RGS cache, but each has its challenges. Although the
second one is a virtual cache, it could easily have been a traditional cache.

Pam/Tribble