[GeoStL] Re: New to geocaching

  • From: Patricia Hutchison <patriciahutchison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 11:09:26 -0600

Ooo!  Mrs. RGS is right.  Come to the Fuddrucker's lunch, if you're free.  Lots
of people show up there and the food's great!  Come a little early, though, for
parking and getting your order in before the lunch rush.  More than once, Sarah
and I have had to eat and run because we only get an hour for lunch.  We might
just stretch that hour this Friday, though...  ;)

From: csheffold@xxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: New to geocaching
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:02:57 -0600

There is a lunch meeting at Fuddruckers in Sunset Hills (Watson &
Lindbergh) at 11:30 a.m. if that helps you.

MRS RGS