[GeoStL] Re: New Start

  • From: barramus@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:06:08 +0000

-
Well it would appear that he does need to moderate your posts.  You said you
wouldn't reply to msg's anymore and here you go again.  You just can't be quiet
can you ?  Are you this annoying with everyone in the rest of your life ?
That's a rhetorical question,I'm not expecting a reply.

Our group has become a playground for nonsense since you joined. I wish you
well with your boy scouts.  Stay there for a while longer.

Oh, and would you remove those extra finds from your cache logs.  You can only
FIND a cache once !

Barramus
> Ok guys...the gun has sounded, the clock has started. I unsubscribed and
> subscribed to get a fresh start. My hope is to reinitiate myself and start
> over in the SLAGA newsgroup. Glenn, there is no need to moderate my posts
> anymore.
>
> Signed,
> Chris

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA