[GeoStL] New Multi in St. Peters

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching Newsgroup" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:10:46 -0600

Ok...so this morning's talk about group caching somehow got me in the mood to
set out a multi. It's in the same park as "The Mexican". I can't give you the
link because it hasn't been approved yet. I know it's in a cache saturated
area, but I haven't put together a multi yet. When, and if, someone approves
it, I encourage you to try it out. :-)

Oh, BTW: I hope you all have a good time caching in S. County tomorrow. Any
idea when there will be another group hunt in St. Charles County? I'd be more
than happy to coordinate something.

~Chris