[GeoStL] Re: New Here

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:30:35 -0500

-
I agree somewhat... Last night, I went out with a co-worker and we found 2
out of 4. Sometimes, they just don't get any easier.. Other times, they
do...
You would think that after finding over 2500 caches, I could spot em...
I guess the challenge keeps us going.
Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

"Guys, the red thingy is heading for the green thingy. I think the green
thingy is us."
   - Guy, from Galaxy Quest...
From: tnands=0D

Date: 3/13/2007 6:23:51 PM=0D

To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D

Subject: [GeoStL] Re: New Here=0D

 =0D

-=0D

Hope you had fun today. Haven't heard your name mentioned on the news yet=

 so=0D

that's always a good sign!=0D

 =0D

Nancy=0D