[GeoStL] Re: NGR---Fontanini

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 17:13:49 -0600

Every year for the last 3 years that I know of. All the displays are donated by
people in the St. Louis area. They pick them up afterwards... Very cool to go
and see.. They have a scavenger hunt too so kids can look for certain things
like Nativity scene made out of Lava or Marshmellows. It is really neat.

Mike