[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Weather: Guess which city?

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:39:52 -0600

-

Plus it is more likely to be ice rather than snow, and that is worse.

First time I saw this though was in Dallas. An inch of snow. No road
treatment. A Caddy passed me on the interstate doing at least 75. Road
curved, wheels turned into the curve, car went straight into the guard rail.
It was like watching bumper cars on the interstate.

Velyne Tarlos @ Charter wrote: - They don't know how to drive in it.
Actually, neither would you. We have the resources available to salt and
sandour roads and per mile we have far less bridges. They have no resources
for road treatment and unless you are traveling less than a couple of miles,
you must cross an icy bridge to get there. I am from there and am fully
awarethat the South is helpless when they have this sort of situation. It
only happens ever ten years or so. http://www.myspace.com/cribbagewitch[1]
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.myspace.com/cribbagewitch