[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Vista

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 23:23:24 -0600

-
I have it on a PC at work. The PC has is identical (processor speed, memory
size and disk) to a PC running XP Pro and it runs about 30% (or more)
slower.  Stuff doesn't work.  In my expert opinion, it sucks more than a
"black hole" or the movie Ishtar.  At this point, I think that Microsoft
would have to pay me to run it on any PC I have.
IMHO.