[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Total eclipse of the sun in 2017

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 19:26:07 -0500

Party at my house! We live about 28 miles SW from Ste. Gen. > From:
sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR:
Total eclipse of the sun in 2017> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:37:43 -0500> > ->
It doesn't matter, everyone knows the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 bringing >
the world to an end.> > Nancy> > > ----- Original Message ----- > From:
<rogbarn@xxxxxxxxxxx>> Subject: [GeoStL] NGR: Total eclipse of the sun in 2017>
> > > -> > Does everyone know about the total eclipse of the sun that is coming
on > > Monday, August 21, 2017? The path of totality will cut diagonally across
> > the US, from Oregon to South Carolina, including a swath thru Missouri. > >
The center line goes thru St. Joseph, will pass just south of Columbia and > >
exit Missouri over Ste. Genevieve. The northern part of the city of > > Kansas
City and the southern part of the city of St. Louis will be in the > > path of
totality. Learn more at:> > http://www.eclipse2017.org> > and see the neat
Google maps path of the eclipse at:> >
http://xjubier.free.fr/en/site_pages/solar_eclipses/TSE_2017_GoogleMapFull.html>