[GeoStL] Re: NGR: The Olde Heidelberg

  • From: Dave Keiser <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:50:01 -0500

Yeah, I guess my new cache idea using a hydrogen balloon to lift the cache in the air didn't work. I had this great spot behind the Heidelberg that would have been cool... and I was going to call the cache "Hindenburg-Heidelberg"

Oh well....

(just kidding...)

Although, I do wonder if there are any similar behind the scenes antics as there was when 'the Shack' burned down.

Dave (fullquiver)

On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 11:57 PM, Jim Williams wrote:

Yes, that was a sad thing to see.  It was one of my favorites.

Jim