[GeoStL] NGR Opinion poll

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <believer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 00:31:42 -0600

Feel free to cast your vote

Eric
Take Our Online Poll
Please select one of the three poll choices, complete the form (all fields required), and click the submit button. Results of this poll will be presented to Congress.

America's Poll on Homosexual Marriage

I oppose legalization of homosexual marriage and "civil unions"

I favor legalization of homosexual marriage

I favor a "civil union" with the full benefits of marriage except for the name

First Name:
Last Name:
E-Mail:
U.S. State: ALASKA ALABAMA ARKANSAS ARIZONA CALIFORNIA COLORADO CONNECTICUT DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA DELAWARE FLORIDA GEORGIA HAWAII IOWA IDAHO ILLINOIS INDIANA KANSAS KENTUCKY LOUISIANA MASSACHUSETTS MARYLAND MAINE MICHIGAN MINNESOTA MISSOURI MISSISSIPPI MONTANA NORTH CAROLINA NORTH DAKOTA NEBRASKA NEW HAMPSHIRE NEW JERSEY NEW MEXICO NEVADA NEW YORK OHIO OKLAHOMA OREGON PENNSYLVANIA RHODE ISLAND SOUTH CAROLINA SOUTH DAKOTA TENNESSEE TEXAS UTAH VIRGINIA VERMONT WASHINGTON WISCONSIN WEST VIRGINIA WYOMING OTHER
Zip/Postal Code:
  PLEASE NOTE

Only votes that have a valid email address will be counted. All votes that contain an invalid email address will be deleted. (See results below.)

I oppose legalization of homosexual marriage and "civil unions" 32.18%
(198340 votes)
I favor legalization of homosexual marriage 59.56%
(367047 votes)
I favor a "civil union" with the full benefits of marriage except for the name 8.26%
(50914 votes)

NOTE REGARDING USE OF INFORMATION
Periodically, in keeping with our
Privacy Policy, we may notify you via e-mail of updates on matters of importance. If, at that time, you do not wish to receive such mailings, send a blank e-mail to: leave-afapetition@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you DO wish to continue to receive such messages, please add us to your 'approved' or 'safe' list so the message is not blocked by your ISP's filter. YOU WILL NOT BE SPAMMED.
www.afa.net
© Copyright 2002-2003
American Family Association
All Rights Reserved