[GeoStL] Re: NGR - Michael Jackson

  • From: "Jen" <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:59:57 -0500

-
His postive way out weighed any negative.

He will have to answer only to God, since he is the only one who truly knows.

Who can believe all the media says about people.

I would hate to be plastered on the page of every tabloid and tv story.

One knows the tabloids say negative things, just to make people buy their paper.

Jen
----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Turner" <n0wnv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>