[GeoStL] Re: NGR - Maybe we can all chip in and get this?

  • From: "Dru C Reeves" <drur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:07:27 -0600

It is a good thing that this piece of military equipment is for sale.now it
can hopefully be bought and destroyed so it can no longer float around the
world, spewing pollution into the atmosphere, and assisting another horrible
Navy in the innocent destruction of human life. And the best thing of all,
it will no longer be able to run over innocent little dolphins swimming in
the ocean.

Hopefully our National Forests will benefit from this menace being
eliminated..

  _____