[GeoStL] NGR: I've been "corrupted"

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 22:52:01 -0600

Although ..  Maybe I shouldn't quite say that, as Josh Groban has as long
standing on this list as the next person doesn't he?  I *needed* a new
Christmas CD, thought it may put me in a better mood lol.  While tooling around
Granite City Wal-Mart, I looked over and there was Josh on a Christmas CD.
Hmmmm ..  well ..  why not.  I'm glad I did!   Ave Maria  rocks!

Hmmmm  would there be anyone???  anyone  AT ALL  who would agree???

Nancy