[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Game --The Mystery Of Time And Space (c) 2002 Jan Albartus (LOGAN)

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:44:31 -0700 (PDT)

-
I have been sitting here since you first told about it.....ackkkk.....up to the
transporter now

tklnhl <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-

My daughter (age 6 1/2) are now to level 12 and I think we just crashed.
However, we also need to leave for our big camping adventure.. you all will
be done before we are! You can google it and find all the answers ..