[GeoStL] NGR: Free to a good home

  • From: Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocache List <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:37:56 -0600

I have a Compaq 486 computer; Windows 98SE; 256 RAM; 40 gb hard drive w/ a Umax
scanner to give away.  There are no drivers for the scanner to run it on XP.
So I kept the scanner attached to the 98 machine; scanned what I needed and
transfered the picture via a flash drive.

Computer runs fine.  Has 1 small glitch.  When it starts up, the C: drive
opens.  Can't find what causes this in msconfig.
I left Office 2000 on it and I believe it is the only thing on the computer
that still bears my name.  Don't know how to change it.

I am in mid-county. If interested, let me know.

Judi
The best games are on Xbox 360.  Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360
Console.