[GeoStL] NGR - DSL

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jack.konecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 17:06:58 -0600

-
DSL finally came to my corner of Jefferson County!
3 MB/s down; 512 MB/s up.  23 times faster than my previous connection!

Unfortunately, the reason I can get it now is McBride and Son
is building a 325 unit subdivision and a water treatment plant
a mile from my house and AT&T wanted to be its supplier of
high-speed internet.

Now I can cancel my ISDN service, which I've had for 7
years.  I will save $90/month.  Wow - the Recent Logs page
displays in a couple of seconds now!  I can actually have
a nice experience using Google Earth.