[GeoStL] Re: NCR-Holidays

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 08:11:20 -0600

"The Twelve Days of Caching"By J. Keller, aka Beach Buddies(Sung to the tune of
the "The Twelve Days of Caching")
 On the Twelfth day of caching, my true love gave to me:Twelve satellite
signals,Eleven ammo boxes,Ten thorny bushes,Nine water bottles,Eight urban
micros,Seven streams a-crossing,Six ticks a-crawling,Five geo-coins!Four travel
bugs,Three flash lights,Two CITO bags,And a 5/5 I still can't find!

From: happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
NCR-HolidaysDate: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 04:25:19 -0600

Oma and I would like to wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy
Healthy Prosperous New Year.  Bernie