[GeoStL] NCR - Looking for Trivia Players

  • From: Lena Dowers <ldowers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Freelists <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 00:48:07 -0600

Hi all,

I need four more players for a table for a trivia night event. Any trivia buffs
out there that want to join us? Event is this Saturday, Feb 22. Let me know
right away if you are interested. Details below.

Thanks!
Lena (brantole)

TRIVIA NIGHT
Sponsored by the Spanish Lake Community Association

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Trinity Catholic High School
1720 Redman Road
Spanish Lake 63138

Doors open 6pm – Starts at 7pm

Cost: $160 per table for up to 8 people (or $20/person)
Includes beer, soda and water
You may bring your own food and snacks

* Prizes for 1st & 2nd Place *

* Attendance Prizes * * Poker Hand * * Dead or Alive * *50-50 Raffles * * Gift
Card Tree Raffle *

http://www.spanishlakemo.org/content/save-date-slca-trivia-night