[GeoStL] My 2000th Find

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:27:33 -0600

-
Hi all,
I invite everyone to join me in my search for my 2000th find. I have tentatively scheduled this for March 1, 2003 at Pioneer Cache (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=41875). This is a fairly rugged cache, if it sounds too strenuous for you feel free to join us for the post cache gathering.
This date is tentative at this time dependent on me finding another 210 before then, however if the weather cooperates I should be able to. March 1st represents 18 months to the day from my first cache find, The Mexican, 9/1/2001.

Bruce