[GeoStL] Moving Cache in Kirkwood Park

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:32:19 -0700 (PDT)

-
Hi Everbody in St. Louis,

I had to come in to St.Louis for a friend's dad's funeral and I dropped off a
moving cache in Kirkwood Park.

The cache is the Going to an Indian's Game Moving Cache GCD3D3.  It's wanting
to get to Cleveland and even see a ball game on the way.  The Cards are playing
Cincinati, it's not the Indians, but it is as close as you can get.   I wanted
to let you all know ASAP.  I don't want it to get lost.

I put it just a few feet below The Cat's Den Cache GCJ4WZ.

BTW there are some AWESOME cache containers in Kirkwood Park. I've never seen
anything like them before.  Some of the best I've ever seen!

Thunder, I know why you didn't find Oak Hollow, the only reason I found it was
because the misquitos were chasing me around and I could harly stand still.  I
really found it by mistake or really by chance.

Subject field