[GeoStL] Re: Missing Geocoin

  • From: SprocketStL <sprocketstl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 14:31:22 -0700 (PDT)

I asked my friend, the Internets, about this guy.  He hasn't logged a cache on
the site in years, but when he did log his finds, he and another cacher
(VanHammersly) apparently were posting strange logs for their finds, and some
were deleted (seems they were deleted by site admins, not cache owners).  So
Rage242 grabbed a couple of TBs and posted notes to them that he would release
them when his deleted logs were restored.  This was in Feb. 2002.  He hasn't
posted a cache log since then, but has logged onto the site as recently as
5/28/05.  Who knows if he's been caching and not logging all this time, or if
he just got bored and decided to do something obnoxious?

Maybe an e-mail to him couldn't hurt.  Ask him if his Aunt Alma would be proud
of what he's done...  ;)

-Todd

Tim & Pam Ueltzen <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
I would e-mail them and ask them if they have it. They might not understand
what it is or they might have just forgotten about it.

All of our TB have came up missingL I found who picked up one of them. I
e-mailed them they said they still have it and they will place it in a cache
this weekend. I hope they do, time will tell.

Tim