[GeoStL] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: Steve Bromley <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:54:12 -0600

-
Dan,
Merry Christmas.  We've never met but it looks like I'm going to be
spending a lot of time on the road between Columbia, Illinois and Rolla
over the next 4 or 5 years.  My oldest son will be attending UMR in the
fall of 2006 going for his degree in Mechanical Engineering.  I have a
feeling that I will be spending a lot of time down in your vicinity....

Steve Bromley aka javapgmr