[GeoStL] Re: Matt1344 hits 100

  • From: "TKLNHL" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 00:08:53 -0500

-
He's the Rural Missourian guy? WTG DUDE.  I believe we'd owe our entry in
Geocaching to him too.  Hubby and I both read the article and then both were
in the process of pointing it out to one another at the same time  LOL. We
sort of  got busy with life and later spent some time trying to remember
what it was we "had read that one time  in the Rural Missourian --  that
article about those guys who go out in the woods and find things."  Of
course that was several hundred dollars and a Father's Day ago .. So, along
with our "Congratulations" do we send him the bill for our new toys too?

BTW -- we really enjoy the Rural Missourian. We've learned many great things
from it and read it from cover-to-cover  more than once!
Nancy and Tom
(Just hoping to make it to 50 soon once our Kyd's social life allows for
it!)