[GeoStL] Re: MUTHERANDSUN's #5000

  • From: "Hobbit Taz - charter" <hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:12:45 -0500

Congrats on the 5000
Can I quote you-Think I might add that to my profile as "Favorite Geocaching
Quote"
Love the quote -

Hey Steve maybe you should see if MutherAndSun would let you put her
response on the website - Perfect Quote for this Addiction (umm i mean
Hobby).
          From: Steve Bromley <bromley@xxxxxxx>
          To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 10:35 AM

          Not sure if it's a record, but it does show an addiction...  How
do they find time to do anything else?