[GeoStL] Re: MORE Christmas Party Pictures

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 19:45:39 -0600

-
I have few pictures too. Oddly, they are of all the same people that Sarah had in her pictures. I am not at all happy with the way these turned out tho.

http://tinyurl.com/3cl2sb

glenn

Sarah Chisholm wrote:
Here is a few pictures I took at the Christmas Party. They are not really great pictures - Ian would have done a better job but he was busy... - but here they are. Hope y'all enjoy them.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Iat2jFqxcMLc <http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Iat2jFqxcMLc&emid=sharshar&linkid=link5>

Cheers, Sarah