[GeoStL] MOGA geocoin activation codes?

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:03:38 -0700 (PDT)

-
I sent an email to Brawny Bear about this, but I am not sure if it went through
or not (we were having computer issues at home) so I am going to post it here.

  I was wondering if anyone had the activation codes for the MOGA geocoins? I
got one of each metal and only had the activation code for the satin gold
one...that one I activated...however, I don't have the codes for the bronze and
silver.

  Any help in getting those or directing me to where I can find them would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  BTW, I can't say it enough...thanks to EVERYONE who helped put this year's
MOGA into action...it was a BLAST! :)

  -Michael