[GeoStL] MOGA!

  • From: Mike Tollefson <mbtoll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:30:56 -0700 (PDT)

-
I just need to say that the MOGA staff did an absolutely outstanding job of
putting this spectacular event together.  I want to thank every single
volunteer on a job well done since we all know that without these volunteers
there would be no MOGA and that the event wouldn't run as well as it does.  I
had a great time.  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!
Mike