[GeoStL] Re: Lunch on Friday?

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:39:42 -0600

-
I do plan to attend.  It will just be me although I will bring the
geocoins that I got for Christmas.  Guess that means I should activate
them first!  Also, need to find a cache to put them in for anyone
interested to get them from.  Or maybe I'll just let them grab them from
me and I'll grab them back.

Roger