[GeoStL] Re: Lunch Friday

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 10:28:30 -0600

-
   Since it has been such a long time since we've all seen each other, I'll
be there.   Bernie.

Mike Griffin wrote: - Friday, December 9th, 2005 Culpepper's on Highway K at
40 Weldon Spring, MO 11:30 am - ???? Caching afterwards at Weldon Spring /
Busch Anyone interested in joining me Friday for a lunch and caching trip. I
will have my 5 new ones out at Busch / Weldon Spring area. I will be at
Culpepper's on Highway K just northeast of highway 40 in the Weldon Spring
area. I will be there from 11:30 until about 1:30 and then will be heading
out to Weldon Spring area. If the weather is too bad, it will just be a
lunchand a lot of talking about caching. Hope to see a few people out
there..Mike Tired of Spam?? Here's your solution.. See:
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050[1]
Subject field

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050