[GeoStL] Re: Lunch

  • From: "R. sheffold" <rsheffold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 20:43:12 -0600

Laura,

Sure, we’d be glad to pick you up. What time are you dropping the car off?

Rich

        From: csheffold@xxxxxxxxxx
        To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [GeoStL] Lunch
        Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 11:05:39 -0600

        OOPS I sent the message below with the wrong date, you know how it
goes; you gotta be smarter than me. It should have said Friday 27th.

        HEY! HEY! HEY!
        GEO-CACHERS: COME ONE, COME ALL

        Talk about cabin fever.  After this last weeks weather, I decided we
should have a luncheon
        When: Friday 21st at 11:30 a.m. – ?
        Where: Fuddruckers; 10752 Sunset Hills Plz. St. Louis, MO 63127

        Lets all be there for the camaraderie and friendship.

        MRS RGS