[GeoStL] Re: Logo

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 11:42:32 -0500

-
  Russ, I really didn't mean this to be an official vote. I just kind of
threw it out there to open up a line of thoughts.  Bernie

Bernie..., You're about 5 steps ahead of me.<g> =20

I just initiated this as a 'food for thought' concept since a couple =
folks
on the list mentioned they hadn't received the newsletter. And thought =
it
might make an easy way to get the original submission in an easily
accessible place for the viewing pleasure of all the group, and a =
mechanism
to seek other alternatives. I slapped together a couple variations on =
the
original, but by no means intended this to be a time to start voting.

Ideally, I think it would be great to just wait a couple weeks (more? =
Less?)
and see if other ideas arise and get posted to the thread. And after
whatever time period passes, then add a 'poll' to the thread that would
allow visitors to click 'I vote for #1', 'My vote goes to #2', etc. =
These
type polls are easy to set up with the forum s/w being used, and other =
sites
with the same package use them frequently (sometimes *too* frequently).

     -=3D Russ =3D-  (aka bottomFeeder)

Subject field

Subject field