[GeoStL] Re: K-Team at #999

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:54:06 -0500

-
  I would like to join yous, but have a prior commitment early Sunday
morning. What time had you planned on meeting and where.  Bernie

Hi,

K-team is going out Sunday. We plan on starting in St. Charles and working
our way southwest along the river. We're planning to hit some of Bruce's new
caches and others along the way.  If any cacher whould like to come along,
we would like that.  There are alot of caches out there that we have not yet
done. If there is some cache in particular you would like to do and you'd
like some company, we will come along and do it with you. We're open to any
adventuer, just give us a yell. Any time Sunday should work too.

Kevin & Kory

Subject field