[GeoStL] Re: Is SLAGA involved with this in any way?

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:56:13 -0500

-
Sara,

Not that I'm aware of. I know Alpine shop and REI put on programs for GPS's
and compass/map reading. Some are at their own stores and others at
Greensfelder with the St. Louis county parks, but for the county, we're the
only ones putting on geocaching programs.

Alpine Shop wants to partner with us (whatever that means) and any
geocaching information or classes would go thru us. They are supposed to be
at the GC101 class in Oct. at Greensfelder with some samples, literature,
etc.

Maybe several of us should sign up for that and see what they offer.

Rich