[GeoStL] Re: Indian Creek Caches

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 11:17:17 -0800 (PST)

Mike

  I have enabled all 7 of my caches and took the note about the Nov.17 & 18
hunt off of the cache page.  Then I sent the requests to have all of them
adopted.
  Thanks for reminding me of this and thanks for getting them to be transferred
over so that he can now maintain them.

  Jack

Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
If you have Caches in Indian Creek, Please activate them.
Allen emailed me today and asked that we activate all caches.

Then you can go into http://www.geocaching.com/adopt

You must know the GC # of your cache. Once you enter it, enter Forester Al
as the name and hit GO.
Then you can type a quick note and send it.

Sorry for putting this on the list but it is the best way to hit everyone
with caches.

Glenn, can you take care of Moondoggies? I noticed he hasn't logged on since
October.

Thanks,
Mike