[GeoStL] Re: I'm sending myself e-mails

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:04:44 -0600

Good question.  I deleted it already without looking.  Next time I get my own
e-mail, I'll see who sent it!Pills should arrive in 10 days.  Barb is happy
about that.BobBBD1
 Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 16:56:18 -0600
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: I'm sending myself e-mails
From: chisoxbears@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did it come from your email address or just your name. Spammers are now
scraping names from places like Facebook friends list and sending spam from the
person's name but the email is a different email address. We actually received
an email from my son's cat. His cat has a Facebook account.

On Feb 14, 2013 4:15 PM, "Bob TheCacher" <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I changed my computer sign-on password the other day.  This morning I see that
I sent myself an e-mail about 4:50am about "enhancing myself".  My computer
wasn't even on at that time.  How can it do that?

No I didn't order the pills.
Bob Pratt
BBD1