[GeoStL] Re: I can't drive 55.....

  • From: Dave Keiser <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:59:41 -0600

-
Barbara, what do you mean, they took the maps off? The new maps are so much better. Go to 'geocaching.com map' from any cache page and then simply browse for caches on the map.

Dave Keiser (fullquiver)

On Dec 30, 2003, at 4:24 PM, <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-
While we're actually on the topic of geocaching...lol...I am driving up to Chicago tomorrow and back on Sunday. I am hoping to grab some caches along the way, but when they took the dang maps off of geocaching.com, they took my favorite planning tool!

I'm looking for some caches along hwy 55, not too far off the road - preferably with low terrain and difficulty (I don't have time for a Daryl and Daryl, unfortunately!). I'm not asking anyone to do any research for me, I'm just looking for suggestions of ones you might have done and enjoyed while making the same trip.

Barbara