[GeoStL] "How to" "How to" If You Can't "How to" Even If You Want to

  • From: Greg Ponder <thehairyhillbilly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:45:56 -0800 (PST)

As a very long distance member of SLAGA and a CPA just rounding the corner into
the hardest 2 1/2 months of tax season, I want to beg and plead for some help.

Does anyone in the organizing crew of the session think that any sort of a
handout will be available. And if so, how could I get one? I'd be more than
willing to pay for any postage. All the topics seem very interesting, and I am
sure I would learn a lot.

I'm proud to be a hillbilly, relaxing every night on the banks of the Current
River while you city slickers battle your Interstate traffic. But it just shows
why we hillbillies will always be a backwards sort. We miss out on all the
"educashuning."

Please keep me in mind. If you have a handout, I'd love to learn more about
this sport, but I know that attending the "How to" session is impossible for me.

Thank you in advance, and I look forward to being able to meet "you all" soon.

Hairy