[GeoStL] Help with a big travel bug

  • From: Rama <rama@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 21:56:07 -0600

-
I have a travel bug...well...it's a bowling pin.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=1d762c93-6370-4465-99df-cecaf25680dd

I've just got contacted by the owner this weekend and they have a new mission
for it that requires it to head west to Colardo. Now the problem, it's way too
big for me to just place in a cache. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make
MOGA this year.

Now, I'm wondering if I might be able to pass this off to someone who is going
to MOGA. I live in south St Louis county and work in Creve Coure. I'd be
willing
to come to you to bring it. I would really appreciate someone giving me a hand
with this.

Thanks

Ian