[GeoStL] Happy New Years Caching

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 16:26:27 -0600

-
Hey everybody,

I think I told a few folks at the Christmas dinner that I was coming on the LaBarque trip tomorrow, but I'm sorry to say I won't make it. Well, maybe just sort of sorry, since the forecast is for a high in the twenties with 35 mph wind gusts. Feel free to call me a weenie. The real reason is that we don't exactly party hard but we do stay up late to bring in the new year and it's just too goshdarn early to get up on New Years Day. Yep, I'm a weenie all around!

Anyway, everyone have a great day at LaBarque. I went there a few years ago and it is just a spectacular piece of untouched land. And happy caching for 2008 to all!

Susan