[GeoStL] Group Hunt Sunday August 22nd

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GC <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:05:12 -0700 (PDT)

-
Bluebeadman and I are putting together a group hunt for Sunday August 22.  We
plan to start at the main parking lot of Busch Wildlife (at 9am) to complete
Private Snuffy.  From there we will move further down 94 to hit some of the
Weldon Springs caches.

If you have one or two that you would like to see incorporated into this
particular hunt please email them to me off list, I have a list in mind as
well.  I will publish a list later this weekend (probably Sunday evening) so
everyone has plenty of time to gather their data.  Don't forget too that Magic
Number Teo is planned for October 2nd.

Sara

Subject field