[GeoStL] Re: Group Hunt?

  • From: Steve Bromley <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 09:38:50 -0600

-
That does sound interesting.  I've been watching the MadChef put those
out.  That does sound like an interesting group hunt.
I'm planning on doing Jefferson Barracks LetterBox, Cedar and Let's go
Swimmin' this afternoon (around one) in JB park if anyone is interested.

>>> mailto:d.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxx[14]3 mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[15] 4
>>> Http://WWW.GeoStL.com[16] 5 //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[17] 6