[GeoStL] Re: Group Cache at Olin Nature

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:52:56 -0800 (PST)

-
Ok I tried to get off work Sat. the boss thought I had
said something funny I guess cos of the way she sat
back and laughed at me :( Then explained for the
millionth time that when you work in a hotel you have
to work weekends... yeah yeah I heard that for the 10
years I ran a restaurant too... so this child gets off
work at 11:30 Sat. home is halfway to Alton. the
earliest I could be out there would be 1:30. I like
Pams idea about calling to find out where ya'll are.
If you do Olin first we could meet up some where in
Alton to do those??? Anyone want to exchange mobile #?

=====

The SLAGA E-store is closed for repairs......