[GeoStL] Geocaching at night.

  • From: Andy Sims <yutty_666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 03:52:07 -0800 (PST)

-
I've asked about night caching before on this list and
didn't have much luck.  Then it came up again last
week and got me thinking.  I put together a little
demo web site about night caching in St. Louis.

http://www.angelfire.com/creep/nightcache/index.html

It's far from finished, but I need some input.  Please
take a look at it and email me or post to the list any
sugestions you might have for site content (safety
issues, legal stuff, caches that can be done at night,
etc.)

Thanks all, sorry I didn't make it to the party.

Yutty (Andy)

Subject field