[GeoStL] Re: Geocache store

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:27:06 -0500

-
Its a commission thing. Whichever way you go, that group gets the commission
from the sale. The consumer has no real benefit unless they are a member of
that group. I don't think that GC.COM really cares because they get a logo
use fee off these sales. So the more outlets the better.

I proposed this once and no one wanted to do it. We use to have cafe
express. Not sure what happened to it.

Anyhow the choice is really up to you. It all depends on who you want to
support.

Mike